The magazine ejection spring may be interfering with the receiver. Occasionally, the ejection spring may slip off the shelf on the side of the trigger housing when the housing is not installed on the receiver. If that happens, position the spring legs back on the shelf and then install the trigger assembly (see page 11 in the INSTRUCTION MANUAL).
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?