The centerfire AccuTrigger has a minimum trigger pull of approximately 2.5 to 3.25 pounds on sporter barrels, 1.5 to 2.25 pounds on varmint and heavy barrels. Selected Target Models may be equipped with an 8 to 10 ounce trigger. The rimfire firearms are now available with an AccuTrigger that is adjustable down to approximately 2.5 pounds.
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?