A firearm that has the new Accustock will have a large sticker on the bottom of the stock that reads "Savage Accustock," and the box will be stamped "New 2009" on the outside. These new models will also have a total of four screws on the bottom of the stock (the rear trigger gd. screw, the front and rear action screws, and the "wedge" screw on the forend) If you are having trouble determining whether or not you have an Accustock, please call customer service at (413) 568-7001 with the serial number of the gun.
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?