It is normal to have some movement of the rear baffle assembly at the back of the bolt. You should be able to rotate the assembly around the bolt and remove it. However, if the baffle rotates on its own and falls off, you will need a replacement baffle assembly. Please contact customer service at (413) 568-7001 if you need a new baffle assembly.
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?