Some model 93's are equipped with a recoil lug located on the bottom of the barrel near the receiver. If your barrel is not centered in the barrel channel of the stock, the recoil lug can be loosened and repositioned to the left or right to adjust the position of the barrel. If you still notice that the barrel is off-center, you may contact customer service at (413) 568-7001 for additional assistance.
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?