There are a number of dealers that order "exclusive" models to be sold only in their stores. These firearms generally have different configurations than standard catalog items. If you have recently purchased a firearm, and you do not see it listed on the website or in the catalog, it is most likely an exclusive model. You can contact the service department at (413) 568-7001 to confirm the model that you have.
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?