The mounts that are included with some of our rimfire models are standard weaver-style bases. You should be able to use them with a standard weaver ring to mount a scope. If your gun does not have bases, a Weaver #16 or 24 will fit. You can also purchase these bases from our customer service department at (413) 568-7001.
Articles in this section
- What is the grey dot on the back of the dust cover of my A17?
- When will the new B-Mag rifle be available?
- I need an owner's manual for my current model Savage firearm. Where can I get one?
- MSR FEEDING INFORMATION
- Why can't the trigger housing be installed on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the trigger housing retaining pin on my A17?
- Why is it difficult to install the rear action screw into my A17?
- What is the part opposite of the extractor on my A17?
- What are the square holes in the dust cover on my A17?
- Why is the dust cover difficult to put back on my A17?